Online Ophthalmology Calculators:
1. ORA calculator: Online Ocular Residual Astigmatism (ORA) calculator.
2. Refraction vectorial difference calculator: Online calculator to reckon the vectorial difference between two refractions in diopters. It is possible to calculate the expected residue, after applying wrong refraction during refractive surgery by subtracting the accurate from entered refraction using this calculator.
3. Astigmatic change vector analysis: Calculate eye astigmatism vectors and indices of astigmatic change (Dr. Alpins' method)
4. Refractive target calculator: To calculate the treatment plan to attain a post-op target refraction by vectorial analysis.
5. Toric IOL rotation predictor: To calculate the new refraction if you rotate a toric IOL for a given amount.
The Ophthalmology Calculator software:
This software is a professional ophthalmology calculator.
The software contain two parts; IOL power calculator and astigmatic change vector analysis tool:
The IOL power in this software calculated
with new and old generation of calculation formulas of SRK/T, Hoffer
Q, Haigis, Holladay I, SRK II, and Binkhorst. The Zeiss IOLMaster
optimized constants for each IOL brand utilized for best results;
optimized A constant for SRK/T, optimized pACD for Hoffer Q,
optimized A0 A1 A2 for Haigis, and optimized SF for Holladay
The Vector analysis section is for calculation of astigmatic change in ocular surgeries. The surgically induced astigmatism (SIA) and difference vector (DV) computed from the input data of pre-operative, target, and post-operative refraction at desired vertex distance. The indices displayed according to The Alpins Method of astigmatism analysis: Correction Index (CI), Percentage of astigmatism corrected, Index of Success (IOS), Percentage success of astigmatism surgery, Magnitude of Error (ME), Absolute and Arithmetic angle of Error (AE), Flattening effect (FE), Flattening index (FI), Torque effect (TE), and spherical change indices.